This position has now been filled. Please visit our careers page to find out about our current vacancies.
Competitive Salary + company benefits
Hybrid and flexible working options
Closing date: 18th November 2022
We’re looking for a talented cyber security and pen testing professional to join our team. This is a customer facing role with the following key responsibilities:
- Conducting Infrastructure, Web Application and Firewall Penetration testing.
- Conducting Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials PLUS assessments.
- Providing guidance and support to clients to help them achieve Cyber certifications and protect their businesses.
The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to develop their skills and the role has the potential to evolve into wider IT Security, Penetration Testing, and Information Governance specialisations.
You are based in the UK and have 3 years’ experience of working in IT/Cyber Security or similar technology based areas.
You are a certified Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor; or you possess the experience or qualifications to gain this status.
You are highly motivated and positive, possessing excellent interpersonal skills which you use to deliver quality and success across whatever you do.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the potential to speak authoritatively with clients about cyber security.
You act with integrity and have a pragmatic, solutions-based response to challenges.
Essential skills & experience
- Practical Penetration Testing Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in IT/Cyber Security or technology based areas.
- Certified Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor or the pre-requisite qualifications to become one. One which would include achieving one of the following:
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester
- CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester
- Cyber Scheme Team Member/Leader (CSTM or CSTL)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): Penetration Testing practical
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- TigerScheme Team Member/Leader (CTM/QSTM or CTL/QSTL)
- Knowledge of the Cyber Essentials framework.
- Excellent understanding of current cyber risks.
Please note that relevant experience may be considered in lieu of qualifications.
Other things you should know
Successful candidates who are not already a Certified Cyber Essentials Assessor and/or Cyber Essentials PLUS Assessor will be expected to obtain these qualifications, with our support, within their 6-month probationary period.
There may be a requirement for you to perform tasks on-site at the various customer locations across the UK and overseas as required.
How to apply
If you think you’ve got the right skills and experience to perform this role, then please get in touch.
+44(0)1684 252 770