We provide a range of straightforward and competitively priced cyber accreditations that demonstrate you meet the UK Government standard for baseline cyber security, Information Assurance and GDPR Compliance.
The Growing Threat of Cyber Crime
Cyber crime is a growing threat, with a staggering 24% of businesses experiencing information security breaches each year*.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not just the big banks and corporations that are at risk from cyber attack. The vast majority of attacks are un-targeted, meaning any organisation without appropriate IT measures in place are at risk. Victims often include small businesses, educational institutions, health providers and charities.
What would you do if you your customer database was stolen, your website forced offline or you couldn’t access business critical data?
Cyber breaches not only cause system damage and data loss, but can also result in lasting reputational damage. Their resolution can involve significant unplanned spend and resourcing, and lengthy periods of disruption.
Cyber Assurance Framework
Get on the right path for Cyber Security and GDPR
- Identify systems you believe to be at risk from common internet based threats
- Map out the appropriate cyber security requirements
Cyber Essentials Basic
- Government standard for baseline cyber security that protects organisations from 80% of attacks
- A prerequisite for Government tenders and a growing number of commercial tenders
- Certification awarded on the successful completion of the Assure Self Assessment Questionnaire
From just £300
Cyber Essentials Plus
- Once you have achieved Cyber Essentials, you are audited to verify that your internet facing systems
are compliant with Cyber Essentials
From just £1,695
- Ongoing Governance and review of your cyber security framework for continued compliance
- An information Governance standard that provides an affordable alternative to ISO:27001
- Includes Cyber Essentials certification
- Incorporates a questionset that demonstrates your organisation is GDPR ready
From just £400
We offer comprehensive cyber consultancy to help you manage and develop your cyber security framework for continued compliance and protection against cyber crime. We provide honest, jargon free advice and support. Our competitive rates, agile workforce and quick turnarounds ensure that our clients receive a great level of service.