Wyche Innovation Centre,
Corporate TSCM Surveys
Assure Technical provide government standard TSCM Surveys, or ‘Sweeps’ to Corporate clients to ensure their assets and information are protected from eavesdropping.
If you have concerns about your privacy, our services are available at short notice UK-wide and overseas.
Comprehensive Service Package
Whatever level of threat your organisation faces, we use only the highest specification Bug Sweeping technology and are able to identify all types of active and passive threats, including:
- Radio Frequency attacks
- GSM attacks
- Optical attacks
- Telephone and data line attacks
- Quick plant recording attacks
In addition to carrying out a physical search, your current level of threat, location vulnerability and internal policies and procedures will also be assessed.
Once a TSCM Survey is complete, our team will then provide you with:
- a verbal debrief presenting their findings
- a 20-minute overview of Corporate Espionage threats (where circumstances permit)
- a report highlighting any areas of weakness, perceived threats, and proposed courses of action to improve the technical security of your organisation, within 5 working days)
Continued Peace of Mind
Regular TSCM Health Checks, conducted by our highly experienced team of operators, will offer ongoing peace of mind and guidance to protect your information and privacy.
If you think you are under Surveillance
Take the following steps to take effective course of action to protect your ongoing privacy:
1. Contact us as soon as possible from a safe area and device
2. Do not inform members of staff that a sweep is about to take place, as devices are often planted by an insider
3. Do not attempt to locate devices yourself as this could tamper with evidence if you decide to track down the perpetrator and press criminal charges
Even if you do not believe that you are currently under surveillance, we recommend that a proactive stance should be taken by undertaking a TSCM Survey within information critical areas of your organisation.
Contact Us Today for a confidential discussion regarding your requirements
Please note: We will undertake any legitimate technical security tasks to assist detect, identify and locate any active or passive devices which pose a threat to the integrity of an organisation. We will not undertake any security tasks where the perceived threat is a Law Enforcement Agency.