Wyche Innovation Centre,
1. The promoter is: Assure Technical Ltd (company no. 7669816) whose registered office is at Gratna Lodge, 71 Graham Road, Malvern. WR14 2JS.
2. Employees of Assure Technical Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This competition is available exclusively to ESRM 2014 which takes place on 25th March 2014.
5. Entries can be submitted at the ESRM 2014 Assure Technical stand. Entrants should place their business card in the box provided. Alternatively, entries will be accepted if entrants provide their name and contact details to Assure Technical stand staff.
5. The closing date for entry will be 25th March, 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The competition prize is a complimentary 2 hour TSCM Threat Brief, which can take place either at the winner’s business premises or at our dedicated TSCM facility in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. No provision is made for travel or subsistence expenses. Assure Technical reserve the right to pass on any travel or subsistence expenses they incur to conduct the Threat Brief (at cost) to the winner.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner what dates they are available to deliver the Threat Brief.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Due to the nature of our services, we will protect the privacy of the competition winner and not make their details public, unless it is their wish that we do so.
18. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.