This position has now been filled. Please visit our careers page to find out about our current vacancies.
Cyber Security Consultant – CE+ Assessor
Purpose of the Role:
A key member of our delivery team, responsible for on-hand expertise, consulting, and strategic client
engagement across both information governance and technical security domains.
This is a customer-facing role for a cyber security professional with the following key responsibilities:
- Conducting Cyber Essentials PLUS assessments.
- Providing guidance and support to clients to help them achieve Cyber and Information
- Governance certifications and protect their businesses.
- Demonstrating Cyber Security professionalism to our clients and within the business
- The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged to develop their skills and the role has the potential to evolve into wider IT Security, Penetration Testing, and Information Governance specialisations.
You are based in the UK and have 3 years’ experience of working in IT/Cyber Security or similar
technology based areas.
You are a certified Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor; or you possess the experience or qualifications to
gain this status.
You are highly motivated and positive, possessing excellent interpersonal skills which you use to
deliver quality and success across whatever you do.
You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the potential to speak authoritatively
with clients about cyber security.
You act with integrity and have a pragmatic, solutions-based response to challenges.
Essential skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in IT/Cyber Security or technology based areas.
- Certified Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor or the pre-requisite qualifications to become one.
Pre-requisite qualifications include:
- Vulnerability Assessment Plus certified (VA+)
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester
- CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester
- Cyber Scheme Team Member/Leader (CSTM or CSTL)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): Penetration Testing practical
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- TigerScheme Team Member/Leader (CTM/QSTM or CTL/QSTL)
- Strong knowledge of the Cyber Essentials framework.
- Excellent understanding of current cyber risks.
- A willingness to learn and become an accomplished Cyber professional.
Desirable skills & experience:
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor or Implementor.
- Practical penetration testing experience
Please note that relevant experience may be considered in lieu of qualifications. Successful
candidates who are not already a Certified Cyber Essentials Assessor and/or Cyber Essentials PLUS
Assessor will be expected to obtain these qualifications, with our support, within their first 2 months of
Key benefits of working for us include:
- Competitive salary – Reviewed annually and aligned with career development
- Flexible and hybrid working options
- Tailored personal development program
- Private healthcare
- Wellbeing package with many benefits, including discounted gym membership
- Air-conditioned workspace in the stunning Malvern Hills
- On-site cafe
- Regular team meetings and events
How to apply
If you think you’ve got the right skills and experience to perform this role, then please get in touch.
+44(0)1684 252 770