Wyche Innovation Centre,
1. The promoter is: Assure Technical Ltd (company no. 7669816) whose registered office is at Gratna Lodge, 71 Graham Road, Malvern. WR14 2JS.
2. There is no purchase necessary to claim your Complimentary Threat Brief.
3. This promotion is available exclusively to enterprises that were represented by delegates at ESRM 2014 which took place on 25th March 2014 at Hotel Russell.
4. You can claim your Complimentary Threat Brief by calling +44(0)1684 252 770 or emailing [email protected]
5. No responsibility can be accepted for requests not received for whatever reason.
6. The promotional offer is a complimentary 2 hour TSCM Threat Brief, which can take place either at the organisation’s business premises or at our dedicated TSCM facility in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
7. Assure Technical reserves the right to pass on any travel or subsistence expenses they incur to conduct the Threat Brief if located outside of Mainland UK.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate promotion details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the promotion will be offered. The promotion is not transferable. The promotion is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any promotion with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The promoter will provide dates when they are available to conduct the Complimentary Threat Brief.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Due to the nature of our services, we will protect the privacy of any recipients of the Complimentary Threat Brief and not make their details public, unless it is their wish that we do so.
16. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.